Beckwood leverages over 40 years of engineering and manufacturing experience to produce high-quality hydraulic press systems for a wide range of industries and applications. Our customers are in a variety of industries including aerospace & defense, energy/oil & gas, automotive, construction, agricultural and more ranging from small, independent manufacturers to multi-national corporations with global footprints.
It is Beckwood’s employees who have continually set us apart. Our team’s belief system in customer satisfaction, communications and a can-do attitude make us a great place to work!
As HMI Developer, will be frontline to the customer and responsible for planning and designing user centered interfaces for our customized hydraulic presses and machinery.
- Liaison between the customer, sales department and the electrical programmer to develop and deliver polished, developer-ready designs
- Provides user-friendly solutions to complex features and flows
- Creates flow charts and Approval documents to describe machine and functionality
- Develops all HMI (human machine interface) designs and layouts
- Works with PLC programmers to integrate HMI and PLC together
- Assists with start-ups of new equipment
- Can navigate a customer through the HMI and machine during customer visits
- Collaborates with marketing to understand expectations and brand imaging