Beckwood leverages nearly 40 years of engineering and manufacturing experience to produce high-quality hydraulic press systems for a wide range of industries and applications. Our customers are in a variety of industries including aerospace & defense, energy/oil & gas, automotive, construction, agricultural and more ranging from small, independent manufacturers to multi-national corporations with global footprints.
It is Beckwood’s employees who have continually set us apart. Our team’s belief system in customer satisfaction, communications and a can-do attitude make us a great place to work!
We are in search of a Digital Marketing Strategist to join our team. This individual will be responsible for developing, implementing, tracking, and optimizing digital marketing campaigns across all channels and using creative thinking to carry integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Manage PPC search campaigns to generate inbound leads and relevant website traffic
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI)
- Manage social media presence, audience engagement, and growth
- Maintain all aspects of company website, including flow and user experiences
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop creative content for digital consumption
- Identify market trends and insights, and optimize spending and performance accordingly
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies; provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Maintain corporate CRM system (Salesforce), ensuring data is accurate and timely
- Aid in preparing the annual marketing budget using historical spending data and market trends
- Film, edit, produce, and distribute all company videos
- Additional tasks as requested to support internal project teams