Beckwood leverages over 40 years of engineering and manufacturing experience to produce high-quality hydraulic press systems for a wide range of industries and applications. Our customers are in a variety of industries including aerospace & defense, energy/oil & gas, automotive, construction, agricultural and more ranging from small, independent manufacturers to multi-national corporations with global footprints.
It is Beckwood’s employees who have continually set us apart. Our team’s belief system in customer satisfaction, communications and a can-do attitude make us a great place to work!
Manages and leads the engineering team to design customized hydraulic presses and machinery.
- Develops, mentors and leads a high-functioning engineering team comprised of mechanical/hydraulic/electrical controls engineers to deliver quality designs.
- Helps plan and execute team and individual goals with a focus on growth and development.
- Leads technical projects to efficient, timely and successful completion.
- Partners closely with other teams and departments to execute projects including liaison between engineering, customer service, production and sales and marketing.
- Develop and implement policies to drive continuous improvement
- Analyze resource needs to plan and assess upcoming projects
- Consults with vendors to prepare project specifications and deliverables